It’s springtime in the southern hemisphere, and that means one thing: STRAWBERRIES!
Well, two things: STRAWBERRIES and SUN (kinda)
‘Pink Lemonade’ adds a cool twist to traditional lemonade. And my sister’s pink lemonade is so bomb. It makes for the perfect refreshing drink with a burst of citrus on warm spring days or hot summer days that are coming up.
I asked her for her recipe to share and she was really gracious about it. I should get her to be a regular contributor on my blog.
- 1 large lemon
- 1 tbsp sugar/ honey
- 1 cup of cold water
- 6 medium sized strawberries (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon of bottled lemon juice concentrate (optional)
- Squeeze lemon juice into a beaker/jar
- Add in the sugar/honey and sliced strawberries
- Add water and blend till you get a well-mixed pinkish mixture
- Add mint for extra flavour (optional but recommended)
Serve and Enjoy!
(serves 3 wineglasses half filled)
LOVE AND LOVE AND LOVE