You know these awards that go around on these blogging streets? I was nominated for one by Diana of Burgundy, Boots and Berries. I am pretty sure that no award actually exists, but it is a fun way to recognise, get recognised and network in the blogosphere. 🙂 So, Thanks Dee, I really appreciate it.
Let’s get to it! 🙂
Rules to be followed by the nominees:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me:
1. I have only one sibling. A sister, 3 years younger than me. I love her, she’s my favourite person in the world. I would catch a grenade for her, throw my hand on a blade for her, I’d do anything for her, I’d jump in front of a train for her…
3. I am a romanticist. I’m all about being in touch with your spirit, and nature, and feelings and self expression, and God, and visual art, and music, and literature. I am completely overcome by awe when I see the beauty in nature and I believe that “the artist’s feeling is his law”-Caspar David Friedrich.
4. I hate beetroot.
5. I love food (wholesome and healthy food) and I am a sucker for herbal teas (rooibos, chamomile, green, lemongrass, peppermint).
6. I love colourful beaded accessories and a lot of my accessories are from Masai Market.
7. I played (notice the tense used) the piano from age 7 to 17, formally doing grade 1 to 5 ABRSM exams and the KCSE music exam. I regret ‘quitting’, I should probably work on getting back at it. Music is life.
My nominees are:
1. Vogue and Vibes– fashion and personal
2. Tiny Micia– fashion and travel
3. Clean it up girl– health and fitness
4. Hastywords– poetry and literature
5. Mouthwatering Motivation– health and fitness
6. Naturaleasehair– Hair Care
7. Harsh Reality– Opinion and poetry
8. The Educator– Sarcasm/ Opinion/ Commentary/ Personal
9. This is Ess– Fashion/ Beauty